Shipping Address = Enter rental address desired
No previous Evictions ~ No Section
- View the apartment. If you cannot view the apartment someone must view it for you.
- Pay Application Fees or HOLD Fees thru PayPal. Applications are due within 2 days to continue
- Submit Rental Application for each occupant to be 18 yrs or older.
- Download .PDF form to your computer, use 'Fill & Sign' to complete or Print form to complete. Typed signatures are NOT accepted unless
completed with Adobe Acrobat Reader 'Fill & Sign' option.
- Application, Cosigner form or Visa must be submitted in .PDF format. Other required documents may be picture format (.jpeg)
- Photo ID or Driver's License copy required.
If not a U.S. Citizen, copy of Passport / Visa / Green Card is required.
7. Proof of Income required from the following:
- 2 Months current Paycheck Stubs/Direct Deposit receipts.
- Employment Offer letter which required your acceptance signature.
- Bank records if established funds are used as Income.
- New employment starting requires copies of Bank statements showing funds to cover a minimum of 3 months of rent, utilities and
living expenses. Your name must show. Block out Acct #.
- No other form of income or financial gifting will be accepted.
8. Cosigner Application (for Active Students /recent Grads only)
Cosigners must be a Parent, Grandparent or Legal Guardian and are required to guaranty the full performance of the Lease and any
Addendum or extension to the Agreement. This document must be Notarized. This document does not replace a Rental Application for the occupant. Cosigners are not meant to
replace inadequate job income of an Applicant and are for students or recent graduates; verification is required.
9. Application Fee is $30 per person to be paid online:
If you want to HOLD an Apartment off market to apply, the Optional HOLD Fee is
$300 and will be applied to the Security Deposit owed at lease signing. HOLD Fee is Non-Refundable.
- Application Fees must be paid with a HOLD fee.
- Complete Application packages are required within 2 days of paying a HOLD Fee or it expires.
- HOLD Fees are Non-Refundable, for any reason. The apartment is taken off the market and other showings and interested callers
are turned away, to process your Application and sign a Lease.
- The Lease must be signed by the 4th day and all Move-in charges must be paid by the Move-in Invoice due date or the HOLD
- HOLD Fees are accepted prior to submitting documents.
Once approved, Lease documents will be securely sent to your email address with detailed instructions and Move-in