THINGS TO KNOW
STOP! Pay Pal Shipping Address = rental address desired
( No Exceptions to requirements )
1. View the apartment. If you cannot view the apartment, you must have
someone view it for you.
2. Read THINGS TO KNOW below before Applying.
due within 2 days to continue HOLD.
4. Submit Rental Application for each occupant to be 18 yrs or older.
5. Download .PDF to your computer, use 'Fill & Sign' to complete OR
Print to complete, Scan to upload. Do NOT scan on Cell phone.
Need Adobe Acrobat Reader to "Fill & Sign' on your computer?
Typed Signatures are Not accepted
6. Application, Cosigner form or Visa must be submitted in .PDF format ONLY. All other required documents may be picture format (.jpeg)
7. Photo ID / Driver's License copy required.
If you are not a U.S. Citizen, copy of your Passport or Visa
8. Proof of Income required from the following:
We do not accept verification letters or calls from employers to verify employment.
9. Cosigner Application (if needed)
Cosigners must be a Parent, Grandparent or Legal Guardian and are required to guaranty the full performance of the Lease and any Addendum or extension to the Agreement. This document must be Notarized. This document does not replace a Rental Application for the occupant. Cosigners are not meant to replace inadequate job income of an Applicant.
10. Application Fee of $30 per person to be paid online: PayPal.
11. If you choose to HOLD the apartment off the market to
apply the Optional HOLD Fee is $300 and will be applied to the
Security Deposit owed at lease signing.
HOLD Fee is Non-Refundable.
12. Submit all required Application documents at the same time.
[ Do Not use any other email to submit signed documents]
Processing takes 2 - 4 business days to complete.
Once approved, Lease documents will be sent to your email address with detailed instructions and Move-in information.
Apartment Address is required on payments
Bill.com for Rental payments